Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I WAS HACKED!!!!!!BE AWARE!!!!!!!

+8
ObsidianLuv
azzachan3
LadyDivinity
tbear
yendenikhil
Troje
Linn
shinigami412
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I WAS HACKED!!!!!!BE AWARE!!!!!!! Empty I WAS HACKED!!!!!!BE AWARE!!!!!!!

Post by shinigami412 Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 am

guys,sorry bout i've created a new thread for this type of stuff....but i can't just sit n cross my arms waitin for....nothing!!!damn,i was hacked!!!!!n the fuckin ppl of live support didn't make things easier.....well,just don't care bout it,cuz i'm bout to get out of zu......
well,i'm gonna tell what happened:

i got online at EST Time (GMT-5) 13:20pm, when Wuler got online. i was chattin n playin with him till 14:00 pm, when he got afk,cuz he just went to sleep,but first,he gave me 2 pairs of big scissors like gifts. well, i got offline at 15:00 pm,think so,n then,i got online again at 11:30pm;well,i didn't make it,cuz i did'nt get the access to game,tellin me my password's not the correct one. well,i think i've just forgot mine,and then,i got it from igg(u know,with the "forgot my PW" stuff).well,i checked the mail they gave me n....damn!!!!!my PW was changed!!!!!!!in a blink,i got online,n' ouch.......i noticed that i lost all my gold,silver,FC n RC................oh,man,was a hell of pain....sorry,IS a hell of pain......
well,i've just told every1 in guild,n Lady told me she saw me at PAP hour,n my char wrote something like "naga lip".....damn,i was studyin at that time......btw,Lady,do u remember in which channel u saw the last words my char wrote????is could be important to get the fuckin hacker.....
well,just tellin u guys,i suspects that some1 got wuler's account, so talk with him,n' check if he is the real one...n' i'm so sorry if i'm shootin to the wrong target.....but i'm desperate!!!!!!just freaked out!!!!!!!n damn!!!!!!i've just worked in my char like 5 months!!!!!!!n now....damn,if i was thinkin bout movin to another game,well,here's the reason.well,guys,if u know something bout this,tell me,k???thx for everything boss,gonna miss u
shinigami412
shinigami412

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

I WAS HACKED!!!!!!BE AWARE!!!!!!! Empty Re: I WAS HACKED!!!!!!BE AWARE!!!!!!!

Post by Linn Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:15 am

Damn.... :s

I am sorry for your loss.. i never understood why people have to fucking hack.. you didnt give your information out to anybody?
Linn
Linn

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Troje Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:42 pm

Tbear is a hacker, it was probably him >:0.
No, but seriously, that really sucks Shini. Hopefully uou get your stuff back and so on =[
Troje
Troje

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post by yendenikhil Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:58 pm

wtf .... looser they are .... but now what are you gonna do shini?
yendenikhil
yendenikhil

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:02 pm

yendenikhil wrote:wtf .... looser they are .... but now what are you gonna do shini?

rly,dunno,nik.....wanna get the hell out of zu....but well,wanna see what's gonna happen on these days,n pick a way
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by tbear Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:40 pm

Did u share ur account with anyone else? i remember one time i greeted u and ur character responded "this is shini's brother" and then he ran off.. i think sophie was there with me that time so u cud ask her to verify this.

If that really was ur brother u cud ask him, maybe he knows sumthin about it.
tbear
tbear

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:44 pm

tbear wrote:Did u share ur account with anyone else? i remember one time i greeted u and ur character responded "this is shini's brother" and then he ran off.. i think sophie was there with me that time so u cud ask her to verify this.

If that really was ur brother u cud ask him, maybe he knows sumthin about it.

yeah,he was online that time,n he told me,yeah;but this time is different,cuz my bro was with me at classes.
oh,n' 1 thing else,we speak english n' spanish,nothing else,n' Lady saw my char talkin in....dunno which language was it,but Lady saw the last words "naga hip"or something like it.....Lady,can u remember in which channel did u see my char sayin it?????can be important stuff to know it.....thx for help,btw ^^
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDivinity Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:24 pm

Hey hun, sorry I took so long to reply, I had to get the link again since my laptop crashed and the link to here was saved on it.

What I saw typed in was "nag ahn lp" then about 2 seconds after that an emote was typed (the face with the red hair with the mouth opening) "/007" and then your name logged off as I was trying to ask what your name just typed since it wasn't in English and I couldn't translate it. It was said in Guild Chat cuz I remeber it being green. I know it was during a PAP event when I saw your name log in but it was weird cuz you always say hi to me when I say hi to you, but this time, I got no response when I said hi to you which I did think was alittle weird. I didn't think anything of it since I didn't know most guildies very well and thought maybe it was just a bad evening or something. I did see Wuler on around PAP time also and if I remember right, I bumped into his char sitting afk in the safe zone of HC at the Warehouse guy near the Jade Pool Fairy area (forgot the palace name lol). I was possibly wondering if it was the jerk that was booted from the guild recently that might have done this in revenge or something, don't know...was just my thoughts. I really wish I had taken a screenshot or saved the chat log but I didn't think to click the button...now I wish I had.
LadyDivinity
LadyDivinity

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by azzachan3 Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:17 pm

stupid patch i still havent got zu yet and my computers been taken away from me, mum's computer broke nows shes using mine 24/7 so i have to check out whats going on in the forums from skool btw shini put some screenshots on this forum so we can see what happen
azzachan3
azzachan3

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by yendenikhil Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:35 pm

azzachan3 wrote:stupid patch i still havent got zu yet and my computers been taken away from me, mum's computer broke nows shes using mine 24/7 so i have to check out whats going on in the forums from skool btw shini put some screenshots on this forum so we can see what happen

poor azza ... lol

and one more thing azza, How can she put the screenies of the things sge no more have... use brains ... Razz

SHINI: Come on new server we all are playing there. Fresh start Smile we need you there Smile
yendenikhil
yendenikhil

Back to top Go down

Post by azzachan3 Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:12 pm

i ment if she had a pic she took before for ome random reason compare it with a pic she takes now on the after picture...u know what nvm, sorry to hear u got hacked shini
azzachan3
azzachan3

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyDivinity Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:43 pm

yendenikhil wrote:SHINI: Come on new server we all are playing there. Fresh start Smile we need you there Smile

>_>
LadyDivinity
LadyDivinity

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by ObsidianLuv Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:12 am

OMG thats just horrible man that suxs soo bad im sry Sad T_________________________T the fcker should go the hell for doin that!!!!
ObsidianLuv
ObsidianLuv

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by yendenikhil Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:22 am

LadyDivinity wrote:
yendenikhil wrote:SHINI: Come on new server we all are playing there. Fresh start Smile we need you there Smile

>_>

Hey lady you too are welcome (with your hubby ofcourse ... lol ). The reason I started fresh as when I had joined ZU that time there were many level 180 since my beginning so it was damn boring. Now on this new server I am with all n00b... so it is about all n00blets Razz

Come join us as n00blet anew Razz Very Happy

ObsidianLuv wrote:OMG thats just horrible man that suxs soo bad im sry Sad T_________________________T the fcker should go the hell for doin that!!!!

Thats my luuuuv ..... total energetic outta bound reaction Razz Very Happy
yendenikhil
yendenikhil

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:02 pm

hey,guys,thx so much for bein with me in this mess,rly,was bout to get out of zu for once for all,but every1 helped me so much ^^ thx so damn much!!!!!!!specially boss,Takah,n Lady ^^ well,bout my lost stuff,i just can't get them back,of course...but damn,just can't do anything else,just keep playin ^^ (well,first,i must repair my pc,it crushed some days ago...)well,again,thx so much!!!!
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:05 pm

oh,moo,n bout the "go to new server" stuff......sound nice,but u know,it was created many days ago,so there must be some 180 right now....same thing,uh?hehe
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuler Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:54 am

omg.. All this time i just realised that we have a portal.. i've been going to the FORUM only.. wow lol... Btw shini, the thing with being hacked freaked me out! I guess my account is safe. i just log on yesterday just fine..

Im sorry for your lost shini, i'll see if i have any spare stuff to give you as a replacement for your lost items.. ME HATE HACKER!

*my WOW account was hacked a month ago and banned for spamming... But since i didnt play WOW for like 2 years, i care not about it Razz
Wuler
Wuler

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Wuler Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:51 am

oh and I just realised... why do you wanna check if its really me on the account? Sad Am I a prime suspect?
Wuler
Wuler

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by yendenikhil Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:23 am

shinigami412 wrote:oh,moo,n bout the "go to new server" stuff......sound nice,but u know,it was created many days ago,so there must be some 180 right now....same thing,uh?hehe

1st o all there are no 180 on server et.

2nd of all I am still in 60's so you can join us.... (It takes 8 hrs straight for 60 and thats the max time i mentioned Smile )

3rd as I mentioned in other post that I dun wanna run rat race I wanna chill out with my buddies (level also but not the prime motive Razz) ...

4rth I like you and I would luuuvu if you join us Smile Smile

I think it is enough reason to join me on new server... Ya but you wanna be kickass player with top things then none o my advises matters as I am n00b Razz. Whatever ya do I still luuuuv ya Razz Smile

ps: I heard you gonna upload sm pics ?????

pps: My comp is also crashed so cannot play zu fer few days... I can access forums from work though Smile
yendenikhil
yendenikhil

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 pm

Wuler wrote:oh and I just realised... why do you wanna check if its really me on the account? Sad Am I a prime suspect?

hey,wuler,first of all,thx 4 the words,rly,they r helpin me so much ^^ well,u just read my post,so u just know that the same day i was hacked,i was talkin n playin with ur char,that's why i just wanna know if that day was u,or not.
well,readin ur quote.....u were hacked????uhmmm....then,that could give me some answers...anyway,every1 in sanc is helpin me with this mess,n well,just goin through this incident.....well,rly,i can't do so much bout it,u know,but hey!!at matter of facts,doesn't matter,i love sanc,n boss,n every1,n damn,i'm just keepin it cool here ^^ so well,just happy bein a sanc guildie,n i'll keep playin till.....well,dunno when i'll stop hehehe
sorry bout pointin my finger on u,wu,but damn,u can understand me,right? anyway,sorry,pal =(
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:34 pm

oh,editin my last quote,i read wrong wu's one hehe u mean WoW's account???ouch....well,anyway,it's still givin some answers =) thx 4 the help,wu ^^
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by yendenikhil Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm

CHILL NOW SHINI ....

You are writing in hypertension (dunno whether i got the word right Razz) ....

This is game ... we built this char will all o our efforts and it suxx if sm1 does this .... but we all luuuv ya babes Smile
yendenikhil
yendenikhil

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami412 Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:53 am

yeah yeahknow that already,moo...just chillin n' gettin some nice time chattin with guildies ^^ u missed our last chat,it had everything!!!!lol hey,nik,pay us a visit,don't u???missin u a lot Sad

oh,n btw,i dunno how,but sooner or later i'm gonna get the one who hacked me......
shinigami412
shinigami412

Back to top Go down

Post by Maney Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Oh Shini about the hacker... when he said those words... i think its in portuguese cuz im learnign a bit of that from zephyrus and onistuke and teh rest of the brazil pp... it kinda sounds like portu so iunno. Ya u should come to Ghost so i can KOS you Twisted Evil kidding.. well u should go to Wu cuz we pwning there..

Maney

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by amithist Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:13 am

I is very glad Shiny no go away:)

if people are going to hack. why don't they get creative and hack the damn item mall and give everyone points, gold, whatever it is with Zu that you use to buy item mall stuff. Now that would a hack we could all benefit from.

I had the same password deal down with my Tops account it was the guild leader she only changed the password but didnt take anything. I wasnt able to buy some item mall stuff that i said i would because my car broke down. she changed the password to fixyourcar. Needless to say I don't play tops anymore and my bro has my accounts now.

IGG live support sucks and their email support is almost worse. but thats another story lol.
amithist
amithist

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/amithistink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum