Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit more

3 posters

Go down

A bit more Empty A bit more

Post by amithist Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:57 pm

I was asked to write down a bit more about myself. I am not sure that I am all that interesting but I do have a few stories. Though I can say that most of it sounds like a colorful soap opera just due to the way I grew up. I was told by a friend that if it was anyone else they wouldn't believe half the stories I told but that no one could come up with stories good and bad that I share with people.

I am willing to share the entire thing I don't have anything to hide. though I have a few things I wish I hadn't done but hind sight is always 20/20. So here are the basics. I was born in 1970 to a just barely turned 20 year old mother. Who at the time was on probation and if her PO had found out I would have been born in a prison. And to add another twist my father forgot to tell my mother he was married. She found out when she walked by his house and saw him kissing a woman he had told her was his "sister". Now Vermont is a bit backwards but we dont lip lock our siblings on the front porch.

I was taken from my mother by my grandparents on my mother's side. It wasn't done legally. but thats another story.if you want to know i can tell you. I ended up not being told till I was 15. To say that i was one pissed off teenage is an understatement. to this day you can pretty much do anything and you wont loose my friendship. Lie to me and i dont care if you fall off the face of the earth and i will help you find the path to do so. You don't have to like me but I ask that you respect me as another human being. if you come to respect me due to who i am then i am most favored.

I guess you can say that I have a pagan my entire life if you go by the actually meaning which is ANY non christian religion. I was brought up in the traditions and sacred ways of my people. In Vermont and alot of Quebec is where the Abenaki lived and flourished until the large black mark in history that concerned the attempt to visit genocide on my people. While I have the curl in my hair from Irish father I don't consider myself white, which really annoys the statistic collection people lol.

I figure one of the quickest ways to tell about myself to give you the links to my 2 blogs. One is poetry and the other is regular (if you can me that) entries. They are entries that cover subject matter that may be offensive to some so please keep that in mind if you read them. here are the links. Any questions just ask.

http://bipolar-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://ramblingpoetry.blogspot.com/
amithist
amithist

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/amithistink

Back to top Go down

A bit more Empty Re: A bit more

Post by azzachan3 Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:34 am

wow....i couldent write that much if i tried, btw thx for sharing its awsome reading about u =)
azzachan3
azzachan3

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by amithist Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:09 pm

Your welcome. I love sharing. If someone can find something in my writing that makes them smile or that they can relate to then its kind of like a legacy for me because I have touched someones life.

I grew up as an only child and my best friends were books and I was told I was writing my name by 3 (i dont remember that far back so I can verify it lol) I haven't stopped writing since. Writing helps me alot in being able to sort out my thoughts without talking to myself and having someone put me in a looney bin. I have had a couple small articles published as a guest writer and 4 of the poems on my poetry page have been published and 2 of those have won editors choice award.

If you like writing keep working with it when you feel like it, even if its just to jot down ideas of things you want to write about or may want to learn more about and then write up what you think about it.

Sorry if I sound like a teacher. I was a substitute teacher at my old high school for about 5 years. It was one of my favorite things to do. I think I learned more then the kids did.
amithist
amithist

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com/amithistink

Back to top Go down

Post by azzachan3 Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:16 pm

kids r the future lol
azzachan3
azzachan3

Number of posts : 567